Now accepting applications for our 2018 cohorts!
Fall, Winter, Spring, and Summer (Boston, Online)
Available 100% Online: Yes
Application Deadlines: Summer: June 29th, Fall: Spring 2019 - March 29, 2019 ; Summer 2019 - June 28, 2019 7th, Winter: December 21st
Credits Required for Graduation
45 Quarter Hours
The Master of Arts in Strategic Intelligence and Analysis is designed for students who seek careers in the intelligence analysis field, as well as professionals whose agencies or clientele are charged with the acquisition and interpretation of intelligence. The degree features courses in fundamental intelligence disciplines, such as analysis and epistemology, intelligence collection, and law and psychology. The intelligence analysis degree prepares the next generation of intelligence analysts for leadership roles in the public and private sectors.
You’ll have the unique opportunity to:
- Choose the flexible learning model that fits your needs: 100% online or on-campus in Boston.
- Learn from faculty experts who have contributed to local, state, and national intelligence and analytics efforts, and have advised high-level decision makers in Boston and other major cities, the military, port authorities, the White House, and various federal intelligence agencies.
- Study with security and intelligence professionals who are actively working in their respective fields.
- Focus on core elements of criminal intelligence and business intelligence, including intelligence operations management skills, intelligence gathering and analysis, risk management, and global intelligence issues.
- Strengthen your resumé while gaining practical, actionable knowledge through class projects and real-world work assignments focused on current intelligence analysis and security challenges.