Fall, Winter, Spring
Learning Format: Online, Hybrid, Classroom (depending on program)
Program Locations: Online, Boston, Charlotte, Seattle, Silicon Valley (depending on program)
Commitment: Part-Time, Full-Time (depending on program)
Northeastern is the first university to recognize IBM digital badge credentials toward graduate professional degree programs and certificates, providing a seamless pathway from workplace learning into academic degree and certificate programs. Three master’s programs - data analytics, project management, and portfolio management— have been identified to launch the collaboration, with dozens of additional graduate degrees certificate programs to follow.
By transferring prior learning as documented by your digital badges, you will have the ability to accelerate the completion time of a Northeastern graduate degree or certificate. Wondering if your badges grant you advanced standing in a Northeastern program? Fill out the form above to find out.
How to Apply
Click to Apply Now.
When completing the online application for admission, you must select "IBM Badge Holder" under "Are you affiliated with one of the following associations, organizations or companies?" in order to receive the benefits listed above.
For more details visit our admissions page or contact us at email@example.com or 877.668.7727.
Degree Highlights: Analytics
Degree Highlights: Project Management
Degree Highlights: Program and Project Portfolio Management
Why Enroll at Northeastern?
• Northeastern is ranked in the Top 40 for National Universities by U.S. News and World Report
• Northeastern has an ever-expanding global network of more than 3,000 corporate partners and 230,000 alumni, with a powerful presence in more than 90 countries.
• Northeastern has learning formats that meet your needs: 100% online, on-ground (Boston, Seattle, Charlotte, Silicon Valley, or Toronto), and hybrid formats.
• Experiential learning: the integration of courses with professional experience makes Northeastern a unique place to learn. Utilizing real-world examples within the coursework accelerates the rate in which you learn.
• The Professional Advancement Network (PAN) at Northeastern has been created to help you achieve more—by keeping pace with the hyper-accelerated world of technology, business, and industry in which we all work and live. To stay ahead in this era of dynamic change, and advance your professional career and personal life, you need to keep learning—now and throughout your lifetime.
A graduate program at Northeastern University enables you to create the educational experience that best meets your career and life goals. Recognized as a top 40-research university, we offer a dynamic learning environment, fueled, informed, and inspired by professionally-oriented, hands-on study.
Experiential learning. Industry-aligned coursework. Flexible study options. Plus, a global network of faculty practitioners, corporate partners, distinguished alumni, and fellow students. Together, these form the cornerstone of an education that’s innovative, yet relevant; practical, yet transformative.