Fall, Winter, Spring
Available 100% Online: Yes. Complete the program from any international location
August 25 (Fall), December 15 (Spring)
June 1 (Fall), October 1 (Spring)
Credits Required for Graduation
45-46 Quarter Hours or 15 classes
Northeastern University is proud to announce a partnership with IBM’s Open Badge program. Those who hold one of IBM’s Project Management badges are eligible for advanced standing within a range of Northeastern's professional graduate programs, including the following:
• Masters of Science in Project Management
• Masters of Science in Leadership with a concentration in Project Management
• Masters of Science in Corporate and Organizational Communication with a concentration in Project Management
All programs are available 100% online, no matter where you live in the world and without having to attend classes in Boston.
Project Management badge holders will receive the following levels of advanced standing based on the badge they hold:
or 4 Quarter Hours
IBM Advisory Project Manager
or 4 Quarter Hours
or 7 Quarter Hours
(PJM 5900 & PJM 6000)
or 10 Quarter Hours (PJM 5900, PJM 6000,
& 1 PJM Elective)
Why Partner with Northeastern?
• Northeastern is ranked in the Top 40 for National Universities by U.S. News and World Report
• Northeastern’s MS in Project Management received accreditation by the Project Management Institute's Global Accreditation Center (GAC), the world's leading association for project management professionals.
• Northeastern has an ever-expanding global network of more than 3,000 corporate partners and 230,000 alumni, with a powerful presence in more than 90 countries.
• Northeastern University and IBM have established a strategic learning partnership to integrate industry training with academic credentials. Work is underway to match IBM’s digital badges with more than 50 Northeastern graduate programs that will result in academic credit for badges and Northeastern students earning IBM badges.
• Northeastern has learning formats that meet your needs:
- 100% online
- On-ground at Northeastern's Boston, Seattle, Charlotte, Silicon Valley, or Toronto campuses
- Hybrid format that combines the two
• Experiential learning—the integration of project management courses with professional experience—is at the heart of the Master's in Project Management
How to Apply
Click to Apply Now.
When completing the online application for admission, applicants must select "IBM Badge Holder" under "Are you affiliated with one of the following associations, organizations or companies?" in order to receive the benefits listed above.
For more details visit our admissions page or contact us at email@example.com or 877.668.7727.
A graduate program at Northeastern University enables you to create the educational experience that best meets your career and life goals. Recognized as a top 40-research university, we offer a dynamic learning environment, fueled, informed, and inspired by professionally-oriented, hands-on study.
Experiential learning. Industry-aligned coursework. Flexible study options. Plus, a global network of faculty practitioners, corporate partners, distinguished alumni, and fellow students. Together, these form the cornerstone of an education that’s innovative, yet relevant; practical, yet transformative.