Northeastern University’s Master in Project Management and graduate certificates are designed to help professionals lead and deliver projects on time, on budget, and according to specifications. Study courses alongside faculty with expertise in a wide variety of fields, and connect with our extensive global alumni network of 2,500+ project management professionals at industry-leading organizations, such as IBM, Biogen, National Grid, Verizon, Procter & Gamble, Genzyme Corporation, Bank of America, Akamai Technologies, Amtrak and State Street.
Master of Science in Project Management
Gain knowledge in every step from project inception to completion, including project definition, cost and risk estimation, schedule planning and monitoring, budget management, negotiation and conflict resolution, leadership, presentation and evaluation
- Customize your master’s degree with a concentration that best aligns to your goals:
o Agile Project Management
o Construction Management
o Organizational Communication
o Leading and Managing Technical Projects
o Project Business Analysis
- Choose the learning format that meets your needs:
o 100% online
o On-ground at one of our five regional locations
o Hybrid format that combines the two
- Gain access to the regional PMI chapters and Northeastern University's Project Management Student Organization for increased networking opportunities with project management professionals, industry representatives, and peers
- Engage in experience-based learning and co-op education to expand your studies outside the classrom
- Learn from faculty experts who have worked in the construction management, nonprofit, power generation, manufacturing, technology, healthcare, retail, publishing, insurance and engineering industries, bringing real-world case study examples to the classroom to enrich your learning experience
Not ready to begin a full master’s program?
Earn a career-advancing graduate certificate whose credits can be directly applied to the Master in Project Management. All graduate certificates are available in a 100% online format.
Certificates: Agile Project Management, Construction Management, Organizational Communication, Leading and Managing Technical Projects, Project Business Analysis, and Project Management.